Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCREW YOU JUAN ITS FOOTBALL TIMEEEEE

My key players to watch this season are Miles Austin and Chris Henry. Two recievers that are highly slept on in a league that skeets itself over any running back that looks promising. I mean, I know Palmer's quite biased but he started calling Henry "Little Randy Moss".. That is a very bold statement, but if he even delivers half of Palmer's promise he'll show to be a great reciever.

My idea of the biggest flop this season? Stafford, hands down. He wasn't even that great of a college QB, the lions just needed a new face to make the fans happy. Not that I disagree with the move... but in the long run, it WONT work out. They need an O line first. Just ask Carr.

A team I see on the uprise: The Chiefs will definitely be much better than they were last year, and considering that they were a good team that just lost a lot of games last season.. I'd be filled with promise if I was a fan.

Superbowl contender - The Bears. If you need me to explain that, plz leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment