Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feels Like A Combination of Pardon The Interuption and Around The Horn.

To quote the quirky Woody Paige, "Why do I always have to straight you guys out?"

I forgive Rhys for he knows not what he does. I know where he's coming from. I was in his shoes long, long ago, in a time called 2003. A time before Boston won championships left and right. I know how it feels to support a loser team filled with lovable losers. It's cool. Cleveland is the new Boston circa 1918-2003. Emotions are high. Rhys has never known what it feels like to support a winning team. Give it time, Rhys. You'll get there. At least he never had a curse on his team. Always hold out for the Browns, right Rhys? All you need is hope. And change. It worked out for Obama. I don't see how it won't work out for "Believeland". That's all they have left, isn't it, belief.

Doucet trying to be all cool advertising and what not. Let me go a step further. Get at that new single, "Dizzy". Hottest track for summer '09. Hands down. http://www.zshare.net/audio/604371574b125d21/
And another thing. I'm above blog disrespect. I don't partake in such shenanigans. I'm more mature than that. I won't stoop down to their level. I won't fight back against Rhys. I've been through worse.

I'm not even going to respond to Gabbie. Even though she didn't make a post that was relevant or made sense, it was still cute. Especially her little crush on Zac Effron.

3 comments:

  1. alright im gonna be like the dude at the end of pti that corrects what you guys say

    rhys- cavs cant handle orlando, we saw this with the 4-2 victory.

    reggie- dirk isnt clutch like u think. 04 finals? dwade>dirk.

    juan- dizzy dropped a while ago. i got it during march. thats spring.

    ALL-Dwight Howard all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle thinks he's Stat Boy.
    That's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle, I recorded Dizzy in november. that's fall. EARL.

    ReplyDelete