Friday, May 1, 2009

Famous First Words

For those who don't know, the concept of "Tha Sports Corna" it was created by yours truly along with two other guys: Reggie Doucet and Rhys Tucker. Since I didn't tell them right off the bat about using "Tha Sports Corna" name for the blog, I kind of owe it to them to guest post on the blog. It's not like they had a choice anyway. Who else but the internet would want to listen to these two talk about the Mavs and the Cavs. Both these fools are always bitter about their sports lives.

Seriously though, both of these guys are genuinely good people. They know what they're talking about. Look out for the occasional guest post from Doucet and Rhys.

And with the first guest post in "Sports Corna" history, allow me to introduce you to a guy who needs no introduction. The man, the myth, the legend:Doucet . Rhys has his hands tied at the moment and I don't want Doucet thinking I'm a racist. We'll try to get Rhys in by the next post, hopefully.

With no further delay...what I'm I thinking? I need to say a few words before handing it off.
  • I want to say the Joakim Noah is a punk. He got lucky. He's soft.
  • Chicago isn't clutch. They're a young team. All of the overtimes in the world won't prepare them for Game 7. Game 7 is always a different animal to conquer. It's like none other in the sporting world. The only thing that can give you the slight edge in Game 7 is experience. Advantage Celtics. Other than that, you never know what will happen.
  • Dirk Nowitzki is soft. Even more soft than Joakim Noah. At least Noah knows how to win.
  • Matt Ryan>Pat White
And now, "Tha Sports Corna" debut of Doucet. For real. As a disclaimer, Doucet raps better than he writes.

So,

Hello, America.. and rest of the internets. My name is Reggie, but you can call me Doucet (Dew-Set). I'd say I'm a pretty avid sports fan these days so from time to time, I'll guest post in order to put a lil 'flava' into this blog. (Editor's Note: This blog puts a lil 'flava' into Doucet).

Back to the title, fuck the celts' and the bulls. (Editor's Note: No homo).

This series makes me want to throw up more than... Iunno... watching someone else throw up.

I hate it. Two suck-ass teams suckin ass on the court for a whole game sucks to watch, but when they come to multiple overtimes in these suck-ass games... I feel like renouncing the sport as a whole.

One overtime, ok, sure... good game. But when a series has 3+, clearly there's some suck-assedness going around.

No shutouts like in a regular series, nope.

I put money stating that whoever makes it past this series get raped in the next round. (Editor's Note: Similar to what Dwyane Wade did to Dallas in the 2006 NBA Finals).

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Orlando does both these teams up the butt (56.9% homo)
    Pat White>Jay Cutler>Tom Brady>Peyton Manning>Matt Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw. you misquoted Reggie.
    thats pretty low. fuck the media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ fuck the media.

    magic ftw.

    ReplyDelete