Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fuck you Juan

Alright, Juan. You have awakened the sleeping bear. This is Rhys, dammit. I will apologize later for this but I'm in a tense mood under the certain circumstances.

So I stayed up into the depths of night to watch my beloved Cavs instill hope throughout the whole game. Throughout LeBron's free throws, throughout Dwight Howard's mild domination as he fouled every big close to him but the refs neglected to call his 6th foul. I even had hope when LeBron hit the fadeaway 3 as Orlando systematically hit free throws in overtime. I even thought the last chance shot with 3 seconds left was going in. I couldn't sleep afterwards because of dissappointment and anger.

Now to Juan. I usually brush off your petty Cleveland biased remarks coming from a moderately blind Boston fan. But hey, it was just a simple request for equal representation for Reggie, Gabbie, and myself. You didn't have to throw that LeBron in a Knicks or Jets jersey. That crossed the line my friend. Hey at least KG got some bonding time with Tom Brady being injured. I really wish Boston beat Orlando, so then last night would have marked a Cleveland sweep. But I digress.

All I can hope for is for Cleveland to take care of business at home, and Howard pick up another technical so he is out when the series goes back to Orlando. Then Cavs win 7 at home again.

And readers enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment